Roles and Responsibilities
- He/She will be responsible for handling Channel Sales business
- He/She Shall be responsible for new partner acquisition and partner retention
- He/She is expected to drive new acquisitions and existing customer retention, cross sell and upsell through channel partners
- Shall be responsible for channel partner enablement sessions and regular partner trainings and certifications
- Needs to work very closely with the Business Solution team on understanding the solution and also ensuring that solution captured in the proposal favors Zenatix
- He/She is required to achieve monthly/quarterly sales targets for the territory and add new clients to the company
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of 6-9 years with 4-5 years experience in Channel Sales,preferably in Technology Companies
- Experience of working with SI Companies
- Strong executive presence and the ability to influence key decisions makers in the C-Suite, evangelizing the benefits of Zenatix ’s Offerings in creating a Business impact for customers
- Widespread Industry experience in Business Development with deep connections with the target industries in the defined Territory
- Entrepreneurial outlook, Strong Communication skills (Both written & verbal) and aggressive selling skills
- Teaming, liaisoning, relationship Management, negotiation &business knowledge
IoT is often termed as the next Industrial Revolution. Cofounded by alumni from IIT Delhi, IIM Ahmedabad and UCLA, Zenatix is currently at a very interesting stage and is backed by exceptional funds (Blume Ventures, Pi Ventures) and angel investors (Google’s Rajan Anandan and Snapdeal Founders) who support the long-term vision of the company. We are currently a team of nearly 40 people and are growing rapidly.
Being a start-up, Zenatix offers a challenging fast-paced environment wherein you are pushed every day to deliver a little better than the day before, opportunities to step out of comfort zone and tinker with your creative and innovative side and host of responsibilities.
Compensation will be at par with industry standards. It will be a combination of fixed salary and performance based incentives.
How to Apply
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your latest resume