Zenatix is looking for a passionate HR specialist who would be responsible for building HR function from scratch for the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive recruitment: Drive recruitment efforts across departments to close open positions, including but not limited to creating job descriptions, posting job ads, organizing applications, scheduling interviews, assisting in interview process, rolling out offer letters, conducting orientations for new employees etc.
- Setup HR function: Build HR function within the company including working out HR policies.
- Build and develop culture: Actively drive the process of developing our common company values, vision and mission. Design and develop our measure system to monitor the acceptance and movement of cultural issues throughout the company.
- Improve employee engagement: Create a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy.
- Track employee performance: Assist with developing and implementing employee performance tracking and improvement plans.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-6 years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from a premier institute with specialization in human resources
- Capability and desire to work in dynamic and fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
Zenatix is a full stack provider of IoT based automation solutions for enterprises. Zenatix’ first solution WattMan automates the “energy management” and “ATM management” operations for large retail chains and BFSI establishments.
WattMan connects a customer’s critical equipment over the Internet using its full stack IoT solution and automates the control and monitoring of such equipment. The benefits delivered to customers include 10-30% energy efficiency, temperature compliance in cold rooms, increase in ATM uptime by 3-4%, and predictive/preventive maintenance of the equipment.
Cofounded by alumni from IIT Delhi, IIM Ahmedabad and UCLA, Zenatix is currently at a very interesting stage and is backed by exceptional funds (Blume Ventures, Pi Ventures) and angel investors (Google’s Rajan Anandan and Snapdeal Founders), who support the long term vision of the company. The company is already working with 15 large retailers and banks, and has deployed the product at more than 1,500 locations.