About the Job
- Development and enhancement of APIs for frontend visualizations for the collected data from various sensors (Energy meters, Temperature sensors etc. ).
- Creating tools that automates the process of data representation and delivering them in the form of reports or alerts.
- Development of backend APIs and workflows for smooth end to end deployment and maintenance of thousands of devices deployed on field.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a top tier institute (IITs, NITs and IIITs) or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficiency in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- 2-4 years of experience in building web apps in Django with a focus on architecture and maintainability.
- Knowledge of DVCS like Git etc.
- Capability and desire to work in dynamic and fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
Compensation and location
Position is based in Gurgaon. Compensation will be at par with industry standards. Stock options may be allocated to exceptional candidates.
IoT is often termed as the next Industrial Revolution. Cofounded by alumni from IIT Delhi, IIM Ahmedabad and UCLA, Zenatix is currently at a very interesting stage and is backed by exceptional funds (Blume Ventures, Pi Ventures) and angel investors (Google’s Rajan Anandan and Snapdeal Founders) who support the long-term vision of the company. We are currently a team of nearly 40 people and are growing rapidly.
Being a start-up, Zenatix offers a challenging fast-paced environment wherein you are pushed every day to deliver a little better than the day before, opportunities to step out of comfort zone and tinker with your creative and innovative side and host of responsibilities.
More information about the company and its team is available at www.zenatix.com