Zenatix is looking for a passionate embedded firmware engineer who would be working closely with systems team to design and driving the end to end hardware development of Building Automation & Control IOT products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop algorithms, test cases and device drivers for new sensors & battery powered devices.
- Support project initiatives collaborating with the rest of the design team ensuring that development milestones and deadlines are met on time.
- Create and execute test plans for verifying design performance to specification- Debug problems as they arise during verification and validation.
- In house as well as field Testing of newly developed hardware as well firmware.
- Document all firmware/hardware designs including design specification, bug tracking, and version control.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-2 years of professional experience of working in embedded domain.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s engineering degree from a premier institute.
- Embedded C/C++ development including the tools used to edit, compile/assemble and debug code in an embedded environment.
- Experience on working with sensor/sensor module interfacing, 8 bit/32 bit microcontrollers and different communication protocols like UART, RS485, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Prior experience in digital and analog circuit system and PCB design.Must be familiar with at least one of the PCB design tools.
- Experience with microprocessors, RTOS based systems or linux driver development will be a big plus.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
Zenatix is a full stack provider of IoT based automation solutions for enterprises. Zenatix’ first solution WattMan automates the “energy management” and “ATM management” operations for large retail chains and BFSI establishments.
WattMan connects a customer’s critical equipment over the Internet using its full stack IoT solution and automates the control and monitoring of such equipment. The benefits delivered to customers include 10-30% energy efficiency, temperature compliance in cold rooms, increase in ATM uptime by 3-4%, and predictive/preventive maintenance of the equipment.
Cofounded by alumni from IIT Delhi, IIM Ahmedabad and UCLA, Zenatix is currently at a very interesting stage and is backed by exceptional funds (Blume Ventures, Pi Ventures) and angel investors (Google’s Rajan Anandan and Snapdeal Founders), who support the long term vision of the company. The company is already working with 15 large retailers and banks, and has deployed the product at more than 1,500 locations.
IoT is often termed as the next Industrial Revolution. Being a start-up, Zenatix offers a challenging fast-paced environment wherein you are pushed every day to deliver a little better than the day before, opportunities to step out of comfort zone and tinker with your creative and innovative side and host of responsibilities.
Compensation will be at par with industry standards. It will be a combination of fixed salary, performance based incentives and ESOPs.
How to Apply
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your latest resume