About the Job
Zenatix is looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer who will get to experience and develop expertise on a variety of DevOps roles from managing an oversight of all server environments to setting up self-hosted services for internal consumption and working with the development team members ensuring that all development tools are running with latest versions. You will be building tools, integrations and services to help engineering team, and automate everything. Zenatix being an IoT company, you will also get to experience DevOps in terms of managing large number of installed field devices (micro-servers).
What will you get to work on?
- Oversight of all server environments, from Dev through Production.
- Work on a multi-tenant infrastructure
- Work on CI/CD tooling which is used to build and deploy code to our cloud.
- Assist with day-to- day issue management.
- Work on internal tooling which simplifies workflows.
- Research, design and implement solutions for fault tolerance, monitoring, performance enhancement, capacity optimization, and configuration management of systems and applications.
What do we expect from you?
- 1-3 years of hands on experience in DevOps/Currently practicing DevOps methodology.
- Strong experience in development/configuration management.
- Working experience on any Configuration Management like Puppet/Chef/Ansible.
- Strong scripting skills (any one of Shell, Ruby, Perl, Python, golang etc.).
- Proven experience working with Unix/Linux systems.
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills.
Compensation and location
Position is based in Gurgaon. Compensation will be at par with industry standards. Stock options may be allocated to exceptional candidates.
IoT is often termed as the next Industrial Revolution. Cofounded by alumni from IIT Delhi, IIM Ahmedabad and UCLA, Zenatix is currently at a very interesting stage and is backed by exceptional funds (Blume Ventures, Pi Ventures) and angel investors (Google’s Rajan Anandan and Snapdeal Founders) who support the long-term vision of the company. We are currently a team of nearly 40 people and are growing rapidly.
Being a start-up, Zenatix offers a challenging fast-paced environment wherein you are pushed every day to deliver a little better than the day before, opportunities to step out of comfort zone and tinker with your creative and innovative side and host of responsibilities.
More information about the company and its team is available at www.zenatix.com