Zenatix is looking for a passionate data analyst who would be working with large time series data being generated from IoT enabled hardware deployed at client sites across the country. Selected candidates will be working with business team and, therefore, quick turnaround will be expected from them to meet business requirements in a timely fashion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reporting– Work with business team to understand and effectively implement client’s data requirements in stipulated timeframe in the form of auto-generated reports.
- Anomaly detection – Analyse various time series data streams across sites to benchmark data while normalizing it against external factors and identify anomalies.
- Forecasting – Identify and implement most suitable forecasting technique to forecast data like energy consumption, energy savings, equipment failure etc.
- Health Analysis – Analyse health streams of devices installed in the field and identify issues to be reported to field team for rectification purposes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s engineering degree from a premier institute (preferably in electrical domain)
- Expertise in R/Python (Python preferred)
- Exposure to data handling and plotting libraries in python like pandas, numpy, matplotlib etc will be preferred
- Understanding of time series data in the electrical domain will be preferred
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
Zenatix strongly believes that technology and data can be leveraged in building a sustainable planet. Data has shown that increase in electricity generation over the years has not been able to keep pace with increasing demand. Therefore, energy efficiency is the need of the hour. At Zenatix, we decided to disrupt the traditional energy efficiency market by focusing on operational energy efficiency and using IoT and advanced machine learning tools to achieve that.
Our 1st product, Wattman, is aimed at large retail chains and banks who have hundreds or thousands of outlets across the country. WattMan helps them reduce their monthly electricity bills by 10-30% and manages the health of their assets (ACs etc.)
Cofounded by alumni from IIT Delhi, IIM Ahmedabad and UCLA, Zenatix is currently at a very interesting stage and is backed by exceptional funds (Blume Ventures, Pi Ventures) and angel investors (Google’s Rajan Anandan and Snapdeal Founders), who support the long term vision of the company. The company is already working with 15 large retailers and banks, and has deployed the product at more than 1,400 locations. More information about the company and its team is available at www.zenatix.com
IoT is often termed as the next Industrial Revolution. Being a start-up, Zenatix offers a challenging fast-paced environment wherein you are pushed every day to deliver a little better than the day before, opportunities to step out of comfort zone and tinker with your creative and innovative side and host of responsibilities.
Compensation will be at par with industry standards. It will be a combination of fixed salary, performance based incentives and ESOPs.
How to Apply
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest resume