Zenatix is looking for a passionate account manager who would be the face of the company to clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Planning & Execution: Set milestones while managing risks, coordinate with client and various internal teams to seamlessly deploy product in the field within stipulated time.
- Data Analytics: Analyze client’s data to draw insights and prepare business cases and reports on a regular basis. Identify and execute various ways of adding value to the project. Knowledge of analytics tools will give candidate an edge.
- Customer Service: Actively engage client through all phases of the project, ensure client satisfaction through timely communication, ensure delivery of deliverables within communicated timeframes.
- Project health maintenance: Ensure smooth functioning of deployed product and quick redressal of issues with the help internal troubleshooting team within pre-defined SLAs.
- Growth Opportunities: Identify opportunities to grow business with the customers and engaging sales team with the process.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s engineering degree from a premier institute
- Capability and desire to work in dynamic and fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
IoT is often termed as the next Industrial Revolution. Cofounded by alumni from IIT Delhi, IIM Ahmedabad and UCLA, Zenatix is currently at a very interesting stage and is backed by exceptional funds (Blume Ventures, Pi Ventures) and angel investors (Google’s Rajan Anandan and Snapdeal Founders) who support the long-term vision of the company. We are currently a team of nearly 40 people and are growing rapidly.
Being a start-up, Zenatix offers a challenging fast-paced environment wherein you are pushed every day to deliver a little better than the day before, opportunities to step out of comfort zone and tinker with your creative and innovative side and host of responsibilities.
Compensation will be at par with industry standards. It will be a combination of fixed salary, performance based incentives and ESOPs.
How to Apply
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your latest resume