Zenatix strongly believes that technology and data can be leveraged in building a sustainable planet. Data has shown that increase in electricity generation over the years has not been able to keep pace with increasing demand. Therefore, energy efficiency is the need of the hour. At Zenatix, we decided to disrupt the traditional energy efficiency market by focusing on operational energy efficiency and using IoT and advanced machine learning tools to achieve that.
Our 1st product, Wattman, is aimed at large retail chains and banks who have hundreds or thousands of outlets across the country. WattMan helps them reduce their monthly electricity bills by 10-30% and manages the health of their assets (ACs etc.)
Cofounded by alumni from IIT Delhi, IIM Ahmedabad and UCLA, Zenatix is currently at a very interesting stage and is backed by exceptional funds (Blume Ventures, Pi Ventures) and angel investors (Google’s Rajan Anandan and Snapdeal Founders), who support the long-term vision of the company. The company is already working with 15 large retailers and banks, and has deployed the product at more than 600 locations. More information about the company and its team is available at www.zenatix.com
About the Job
Zenatix is looking for a passionate account manager whose key responsibilities will include –
- Identify and implement use cases based on customer’s requirements with the help of big data generated from IoT sensors
- Coordinate with customer’s team and our various internal teams to seamlessly deploy our product in the field
- Prepare business cases for various deployments
- Ensure smooth functioning of deployed system and quick redressal of issues
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from a premier institute
- Understanding of various data analysis tools (e.g., R, Pandas) and experience in handling large data sets
- Capability and desire to work in dynamic and fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
At par with industry standards. It will be a combination of fixed salary, performance based incentives and ESOPs.
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject – “Job Application – Account Manager”