Zenatix is looking for a passionate embedded hardware engineer who would be working closely with systems team to design and drive the end to end hardware development of Building Automation & Control IOT products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop interfacing with sensors, actuators , motors and electrical loads
- Support project initiatives collaborating with the rest of the design team ensuring that development milestones and deadlines are met on time
- Create and execute test plans for verifying design performance to specification
- Debug problems as they arise during verification and validation
- In house as well as field Testing of newly developed hardware as well firmware
- Document all hardware designs including design specification, bug tracking, and version control
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-2 years of professional experience of working in embedded hardware domain.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s engineering degree from a premier institute.
- Embedded C/C++ development including the tools used to edit, compile/assemble and debug code in an embedded environment.
- Experience on working with sensor/sensor module interfacing, 8 bit/32 bit microcontrollers and different communication protocols like UART, RS485, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Prior experience in digital and analog circuit system and PCB design. Must be familiar with at least one of the PCB design tools.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- IoT is often termed as the next Industrial Revolution. Cofounded by alumni from IIT Delhi, IIM Ahmedabad and UCLA, Zenatix is currently at a very interesting stage and is backed by exceptional funds (Blume Ventures, Pi Ventures) and angel investors (Google’s Rajan Anandan and Snapdeal Founders) who support the long-term vision of the company. We are currently a team of nearly 40 people and are growing rapidly.
- Being a start-up, Zenatix offers a challenging fast-paced environment wherein you are pushed every day to deliver a little better than the day before, opportunities to step out of comfort zone and tinker with your creative and innovative side and host of responsibilities.
- Compensation will be at par with industry standards.
How to Apply
Drop us an email at email@example.com along with your latest resume