About the Job
Zenatix is an IoT company controlling and managing electrical infrastructure at banks and retail outlets. Desired role will be part of the technology team and involves responsible for keeping the Zenatix’ fleet of 1000s of end points (and growing) in the field spanning across distinct geographical locations always up and running.
- Setup DevOps for configuration and reconfiguration of large number of distributed processing nodes in the field. This will also involve development and maintenance of Python or Bash based scripts which are a part of Zenatix’ device software stack and rolling out software updates to Zenatix’ devices in the field.
- Development on Zenatix’ Device Management platform to perform Over The Air(OTA) upgrades.
You will fit in this roll if you have :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science with good understanding of networking concepts.
- 1-2 years of experience in Python related development.
- Previous experience in debug networking related issues in a computer or DevOps for a computing infrastructure.
- Knowledge of DevOps related tools like Ansible, Chef is a plus.
- Capability and desire to work in dynamic and fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
Compensation and location
Our office is in Gurugram and you will work out of our office. Compensation will be at par with industry standards. Stock options may be allocated to exceptional candidates. The position may require you to travel to some locations for better understanding of how the systems get deployed and what problems arise.
If you feel that you will aptly fit into this role, please send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with IoT DevOps Engineer as subject line.