Successful candidate will be single handedly responsible for
- Entire project starting from site survey to supervising installation (deployment of Energy Meters, Contactor Switches, Temperature Sensors, Relays, etc.) to commissioning to troubleshooting.
- Basic onsite/offsite troubleshooting – on the job training will be provided
- Arranging work force to get minor work done at the installation site on regular basis.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in electrical engineering from a good college
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Good communication skills – both internal and external communication will be required
- Good analytics skills
- Basic knowledge of tools like MS-Office, Linux etc.